The South East Croquet Federation is an association of Croquet
clubs, many but not all of which are affiliated to the national
governing body, the Croquet
Association. The Federation is an independent
organisation, working closely with the Croquet Association,
covering the geographical area of London and the counties of
Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
The aims of the Federation are to promote Croquet in all its
forms and to develop facilities for playing the game. It
achieves its objectives by:
- Giving assistance for the development of new and existing
- Providing coaching support to affiliated clubs and their
- Organising leagues and tournaments in the South East.
The cost of affiliation is just £10 per annum.
For further information about who can help you see our Committee page.
Visit the Croquet Association's website for more information
about Croquet and how to play.
If you want to contribute to our site please see here.
- 23rd March: Final Diary updates
- 15th March: Details of One Ball event updated
- 11th March: Tournaments page
added, giving details of formats, current contacts, entries
- 8th March: 2017 League
Fixtures and Contacts
- 28th February: Diary updated
- 27th January: Croquet
Academy February update added
- 26th January: Diary updates - most dates now confirmed
- 12th January 2017: Provisional 2017 diary updated
- 30th November: Please see a Message
from our Ladies Day Organiser
- 21st November: 2016
Newsletter, including Development Report added
- 7th November: The website has been revamped with significant
changes to the Home Page, Clubs map and details, Menus/layout
and much History has been added.
- 7th November: Croquet Academy schedule and Provisional Diary
for 2017 added to website
- 18th October: Preston Park beat Reigate 6-3 in the final of
the Golf Croquet Handicap League
- 11th October: Final League
results now available
- 24th August: I am very pleased to announce that the SECF
Committee have invited Jon Diamond from the Tunbridge Wells
Club to join the committee as a co-opted member for the rest
of the current year and Jon has accepted. His background is in
IT, which will be ideal for his initial task of updating the
design of our web site. Welcome aboard Jon.
Bill Arliss, Chairman
- 23rd August: 2016 AGM Minutes
- 27th July: League results
- 26th July: Southern Challenge and
Ladies Day reports added